Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Traveling Tales by Lauren

We are leaving for Savannah to see our best college friend get married and along the way we are:

  1. Stopping in Mobile to pick up Morgan
  2. Dropping off Morgan in Jacksonville
  3. Staying with my favorite college roommate and her husband (haven't seen them since their wedding, can't wait)
  4. Driving into Savannah early Friday and hopefully heading straight for Tybee
I haven't been back since a few months after graduation, so I'm through the roof excited. My dress is beautiful, my bag is awesome (and borrowed) and my shoes are undecided. I can't wait! I love weddings (that's a new development since planning and having one of my own), I love the beach, and I really need a vacation! Now if I could ever leave work...


No comments:

Post a Comment