Friday, May 18, 2012

Almost a Graduate by Lauren

On Monday I hand in the final component to my teaching certification, a 40 page portfolio that is finally complete. I have been through observations, student surveys, principle surveys, and 81 hours of seminar sessions, four Praxiss tests, and the final step is to turn in my portfolio and receive a passing grade. I won't find out if I passed until July, but if I do I will receive a level one teacher's certification in Special Education and English (the same certification a graduate of a four year undergrad program receives). 

Here are some highlights from my second year teaching:





Prom chaperones 2012
 Advisory community service project: gardening at S.J. Green's Edible School Yard



Student letter I received yesterday: made my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment