Saturday, May 19, 2012

Steamboat Natchez Chef, Brian Alford, Slingin Sliders with the Good Doctor

B. J.'s Bywater
So I heard there's a new pop up in the neighborhood offering gourmet sliders, and they are calling themselves, Who Burger. I had a afternoon break so I decided to go check out what the buzz was about. I was not disappointed. While preparing my slider, "The Snooks Eaglin" (topped w/ Grilled Chicken Livers, Roasted Serrano Aioli, & Pickled Shallots), Chef Brian told me a bit about his burger recipe he had been working on perfecting for years, and his recent success with his new pop up venture. They have been starting at 5PM on Fridays and running til they sell out, and they've been selling out. Chef Brian is accompanied by The Good Doctor, a grill guru. Who Burger will be popin up and slingin out different gourmet concept sliders at $5.  I'm also interested interested in checking out his work on the Steamboat Natchez; too bad we let our free tickets expire... ugh.
Check em' out on the book @ Who Burger


Chef Brian Alford
Slider Master
The Good Doctor
Grill Guru
This Week's Sliders
The Commander's Burger
The Snooks Eaglin

No comments:

Post a Comment