Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Anniversary Week in Photos

This week C and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary which is the cotton anniversary. The week began with the Hard Rock Pool in Biloxi and ended with brunch at Cafe Atchafalaya. For our 1st anniversary (paper) we got each other hang out festival tickets, so we decided to stick to the theme this year. I got us some super high thread count cotton sheets and Christian got me an assortment of cotton goodies. For dinner we went to Dominica (first time) but decided to leave the camera at home. Food was great, we will return. John Besh is after all my favorite Nola chef.

Anniversary Day:


Cotton sweater, tank top, and scarf, candles from my favorite local vendor, flowers from the market



Cafe Atchafalaya: 



C believes breakfast must include an multitude of beverages 
Duck confit poboy with slaw and roasted potatoes  
Soft shell crab over spinach with strawberries and a strawberry vinaigrette 

1 comment: