Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Week in Dinners

I plan our meals out at the beginning of the week and only shop for the ingredients needed for those meals. I post everything to the bulletin board in our kitchen (see the making of the bulletin board here). Most of the recipes I get from Real Simple, always looking for fast and seasonal. I try to use my crock pot as much as possible, usually at least one meal a week. And finally, I always make at least one soup a week, that way there are always easy leftovers when we don't feel like cooking. I've been lucky the last month because Christian has been off and cooking all our meals. He goes back tomorrow, so I will have to take back over. These are all his creations:


Sunday:



Purple cauliflower


Wednesday:

roasted cauliflower, butternut squash, and beets  

Friday:



leftover chicken from the night before 





Find the recipes here:


No comments:

Post a Comment