Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Italian Sausage Pasta Salad

I made this pasta salad last night for a work potluck. It was really easy and I used a bunch of things I already had. Here's how I did it:

  1. Boil pasta
  2. Saute Italian sausage and minced garlic separately
  3. Chop veggies
  4. Mix veggies and sausage in a separate bowl
  5. Mix store bought Italian dressing, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, cracked pepper, and lemon juice in a measuring cup 
  6. Mix ingredients in a large bowl and toss in dressing
Best if chilled overnight. 

4 comments:

  1. It looks yummy. I made a pasta fagioli soup last week when the weather became cool. It has all the same ingredients as your salad, just prepared be sauteing the vegetables and sausage, then adding a good stock and prepared pasta and what ever else you want to throw in.

    ReplyDelete